• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how did your B.st. paper go?

Reaction score
Final accounts as stated above!
Also I wrote Annual Report as it shows all kinds of information and the future plans of the company. A must-read for the shareholders so I think it might be correct but still I'm not sure! :unsure:

Reaction score
Final accounts as stated above!
Also I wrote Annual Report as it shows all kinds of information and the future plans of the company. A must-read for the shareholders so I think it might be correct but still I'm not sure! :unsure:
Let's hope for the best! :)

Reaction score
I wrote cashflow forecast, balance sheet, profit and loss and business plan.. I think business plan is probably wrong though.
what did everyone write for that question about how the competitors prices and specialized uniforms would effect the marketing. i cant remember the third option..

Reaction score
zzz. I can't quite remember the paper and I think there was no Option 3, only Option 1 and Option 2!

Reaction score
does anyone remember the ROCE and net profit margin for the las question? :S

Reaction score
Wrote the same thing because these are the exact official documents they would want to see, not just some pieces of information.
The question was, what 'financial information' shareholders will likely see, not financial documents. I wrote, the trend of profit, cash flow forecast, level of gearing and (I can remember by 4th one)

Reaction score
I wrote cashflow forecast, balance sheet, profit and loss and business plan.. I think business plan is probably wrong though.
what did everyone write for that question about how the competitors prices and specialized uniforms would effect the marketing. i cant remember the third option..

Competitor's pricing fr pricing decisions like competitive pricing strategy wd high quality unforms will gain SCS a competitive edge & others options r competitor's placement of uniforms nd the other one is total number of schools which require special-designed uniforms.

Reaction score
Competitor's pricing fr pricing decisions like competitive pricing strategy wd high quality unforms will gain SCS a competitive edge & others options r competitor's placement of uniforms nd the other one is total number of schools which require special-designed uniforms.
what was the full question?