• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how did your B.st. paper go?

Reaction score
dont discuss questions until 24 hours have passed.
i messed up in the last question last part:(.
generally paper was tough.....?
what was the margin for both the options? in the last qs. 34% and 29.5%? :S

Reaction score
umm , the ratios of the last question were 34.5 and 29.1 . . no doubt that the last question sucked completely but the remaining paper was also quite tough if we compare it with past papers . . the luck of this badge is not quite good :cry:

Reaction score
The last part was quite easy and I did it as my first question. I messed it up at first but got the right gp and np ratios in the end. But had bad time management due to the mess up. Did 3(b) in like 5min or so :( Was a bit of a tough paper.

Reaction score
Paper was quite easy for me except for the last question about the -profitability ratios, option 1 and option 2- Most of what I studied came so I'm glad. I was so excited when I went over the pages until the last question.
PS. I have been noticing, the papers that I've done so far, most of the questions came from Oct/Nov 2011 i.e. Business Studies, Economics(some questions), Computer Studies 12. So fellows, I guess you should go through the 2011 papers thoroughly.
PPS. If you aren't sure about this, download Business Studies Oct/Nov 2011 paper and compare with the questions you did. Most of the questions are likely to be same.

Reaction score
what was the answer of the question about the financial piece of information that the shareholders would like to see before they invest?

Reaction score
what was the answer of the question about the financial piece of information that the shareholders would like to see before they invest?

Profits fr dividends,gearing ratio,share price,financial worth,ROCE