• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did your Economics paper 2 went? 24 hrs have passed

Reaction score
The paper was quite tricky as I find that most of my friends worngly interpreted the questions...
I did questions 1(of course!),2,4 and 5
I found the 1 and 2nd questions quite straight forward
On the 4th question about commmercial banks, I did not get much to talk about how to encourage savings
Question 5 was fine...For the last part conflict between employment and inflation was easy
I talked about the indirect relationship between those 2 and demonstrated it throught the famous Phillips Curve :cool:

Reaction score
The paper was quite tricky as I find that most of my friends worngly interpreted the questions...
I did questions 1(of course!),2,4 and 5
I found the 1 and 2nd questions quite straight forward
On the 4th question about commmercial banks, I did not get much to talk about how to encourage savings
Question 5 was fine...For the last part conflict between employment and inflation was easy
I talked about the indirect relationship between those 2 and demonstrated it throught the famous Phillips Curve :cool:
scaring me with phillips curve...

all my friends explained it through phillips curve but i forgot about it completely....

:cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
14g%255B1%255D.gif

I have human and social biology next and I've got a really bad case of flu!! Lord help meee
Really worried but gotta move on now
Lit in Eng next for me. Off to read poems :(