• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How do u get ur clash papers managed?

Reaction score
Will I get some time between the two papers? Or the 2nd one will be started immediately after the first one.
My two clash papers are 9701/1 and 9701/5

Reaction score
You doing AS and A2 on a same date?
I don't know about you, but we in Malaysia, we either have AS: May/June, A2, : Oct/Nov, and vice versa.
Those who normally are doing both AS/A2, are those students who want to retake their AS results.

Sorry can't provide further info than that.

Reaction score
There'll only be a short pause of about 5 minutes between your two papers, but you'll be required to keep sitting in the examination room.
Did you call british council? same problem here
Will I get some time between the two papers? Or the 2nd one will be started immediately after the first one.

I have THREE papers on my first day..
Two of them are clashing... :p Economics and Business As

So here's the authorized Answer:

Capture.JPG

Reaction score
I don't know about you, but we in Malaysia, we either have AS: May/June, A2, : Oct/Nov, and vice versa.
Those who normally are doing both AS/A2, are those students who want to retake their AS results.

its ok. Actually I'm taking both AS and A2 but first time.

Reaction score
Did you call british council? same problem here
didn't call. But in the e-mail, they asked to mention my clash papers. I did but never got further response. I think just as usual, invigilators will instruct us as I've seen before.

Reaction score
5 to 10 min break and they hand you out the next paper in line,you report to the head invigilator in case of a clash,of course you wont be alone in the matter so dont worry much i had a clash in my olevel exams not much to worry about.
if you have a clash of TWO SEPARATE boards then it is a thing to worry about.

Reaction score

Hi. what subjects are you doing for A levels?

Reaction score
Since you are having 2 papers clash, this is how it is going to play out.
After you hand in your first paper, you have to remain seated and you can not communicate with anyone. The invigilators will continue to collect everyone's papers and ask the candidates without clash to leave. The invigilator start distributing the papers for the next exam to everyone with the clash. The time duration between these actions IS your break. After the paper is handed to you and the invigilator says START, you start your paper. And then, after you are done with it, and hand it over, you can leave, obviously.