• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How do you go about it?

Reaction score
Hey folks, I have made this topic to know how u guys go about with Maths. I mean how do u prepare for it? Like doing all the books questions D2,D3,D4 etc. Or you guys just read the explanations of topics in the Math D books and jump onto past paperx? What is the most effective way to prepare for Math? Because doing all book questions can be quite time consuming?

Reaction score
bikermicefrmars said:
Hey folks, I have made this topic to know how u guys go about with Maths. I mean how do u prepare for it? Like doing all the books questions D2,D3,D4 etc. Or you guys just read the explanations of topics in the Math D books and jump onto past paperx? What is the most effective way to prepare for Math? Because doing all book questions can be quite time consuming?

Well i m already studies all the exercises and I m going through D2,D3,D4 Review exercise!! Before 1 week to exam i will jump onto past papers and solve the whole book !! :) :cool:

Reaction score
Ok so it is not necessary to do all questions in the book? Review excrcise and past papers will be sufficient?

BTw...I heard almost everyone gets atleast an A in Math. People say its sooo easy...is it actually true?

Reaction score
Yeah maths is easy when you really concentrate but if you stop your pratice of any subject for a couple of days you forget everything !!!

Reaction score
THE BEST WAY TO DO MATHS IS JUST TO DO 1 OR TWO QUESTIONS EACH DAY OF A PARTICULAR EXERCISE BUT IF U HAVE LEFT THAT EXERCISE FOR VERY LONG AND DONT REMEMBER IT THEN GET THE HANG OF IT BY READING THE EXPLANATION ON THE START OF THAT CHAPTER AND DO SOME QUESTIONS AND THEN JUMP ON PAST PAPERS AND YEAH TRY DOING PAST PAPERS OF YEARS BEFORE 2000 AS THEY ARE A LITTLE DIFFICULT.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
It all depends on the time you have!
If you are giving maths in this session; then the best way to prepare for it is doing past exam papers.
What do students do the whole three years in their Maths class? Obviously, they do those D1, D2 , D3 and D4 exercise questions. That is more than enoough.
As soon as you're done with those, start working on past papers and A grade is guaranteed.

Reaction score
According to my point of view Nibz is saying right. I am gonna appear in mathematics this session. The way I am preparing is that, I firstly did 13 years pastpapers in february and then Nowadays I am revising whole of the course after which i will again revise pastpaers because there are many techniques which a person learns by doing pastpapers. So, Inshallah I will work according to my schedule and Inshallah will be able to get a good grade. Must pray for me

Reaction score
dont worry just stick to ur schedule and may ALLAH guide everyone for success.