• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How good are O/A level student are treated?

Reaction score
is it true that o/a level students are better off ?????
do they get a vip protocol against intermediate ones? just because of their English and international degree...

Reaction score
U mean like uni for business subjects???
I still think thy r better off: money, job and respect.......all student of intermediate found o'levels hard and admit it
and yes science students do complain......

Reaction score
U mean like uni for business subjects???
I still think thy r better off: money, job and respect.......all student of intermediate found o'levels hard and admit it
and yes science students do complain......

in terms of conduct; yes they are better.
In terms of respect; why would someone respect you on the basis that you did your Cambridge degree.
money/job; a slight superiority. But seriously, not a parameter to determine these.

they find it hard because they lack logic. Where as, there is almost no room for logic in public sector Pakistan.

Reaction score
in terms of conduct; yes they are better.
In terms of respect; why would someone respect you on the basis that you did your Cambridge degree.
money/job; a slight superiority. But seriously, not a parameter to determine these.

they find it hard because they lack logic. Where as, there is almost no room for logic in public sector Pakistan.
I was meant to say impressed; I v heard a lot ppl saying wish they could do a'levels instead. Lack of logic = being impressed by stupid things; example, speaking English

Reaction score
IBA is a very nice choice; anyway, do business student suffer too? or they are better off?
A lot depends on your grades. If you have good grade and an impressive record, everyone will prefer you, however if you're an int/alevel student with bad grades, you won't be treated any good. Although, for medical, o/a level students have it a lot more difficult from what I hear.

Reaction score
A lot depends on your grades. If you have good grade and an impressive record, everyone will prefer you, however if you're an int/alevel student with bad grades, you won't be treated any good. Although, for medical, o/a level students have it a lot more difficult from what I hear.
Good % of a'level student- good % of intermediate student; which one they will prefer (both are like having same marks)

Reaction score
I've also heard that A levels students can easily get student visa for UK & other countries when they apply due to their Cambridge degree whereas Inter. students have to struggle a lot, they have 50 % chances their visa's are denied but A levels students don't have to face denial. I'm not sure about this news just heard it a couple of times, any idea if it's true?

Reaction score
I've also heard that A levels students can easily get student visa for UK & other countries when they apply due to their Cambridge degree whereas Inter. students have to struggle a lot, they have 50 % chances their visa's are denied but A levels students don't have to face denial. I'm not sure about this news just heard it a couple of times, any idea if it's true?
ya sure it's true. how could they reject their own degree.

Reaction score
any idea how long does it take to get the student visa? One of my relative says within a week.