• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW I MET U DAY <3 *_* XD :P

Reaction score
Wkhan860 the most weird person i ever met......he was just mad n wanted me to follow him....he was the one who literaly begged me to follow him bck...\
sj0007 my sweetest frnd....whom i call as MSO (miss self obssessed) :p we just met on a post by chnc..n thn we just got frndz...
My Name a deary n old lost frnd...who tried to help me on a thread..n later i found out who is she
Wâlèé Atèéq he just inboxed me randomly..trying to act smart...bt none of u will believe how much crazy he is....
zahra azam my little mitle snow kitten....whom i love alot <3
Noor Mohammad a sweet soul....who got really exicted when she found out tht we were in same school :''''D
Iris Dylan Lane most amazing person ever...I dnt think so tht anyone else have such a great art of reading others thoughts the way she does
HumptyR i srsly dnt knw how i actually came to knw him.. Bs i remember we strtd talking on my post on his prof...
Midnight dream (pagal si) xD n vry cheerful person....
Saly Elkady sweetie pie... I srsly have no idea... I guess we strtd talking when me made a plan for purple day
Anum96 sweet as honey... Talked for the first tym on purple day... When i posted on her wall to put up purple dp xD

OH My God..! like really..? Tryin to act smart..! lol..! That was all precautions n nothing else..! N thank-god..! U knw my craziness by now..! :D BTW Thanx "D****N" for beind a Good Frnd..!! N yeah i really don't got frndz over here..! u knw i'm pretending anti-socialized ryt here..! X'D

Reaction score
OH My God..! like really..? Tryin to act smart..! lol..! That was all precautions n nothing else..! N thank-god..! U knw my craziness by now..! :D BTW Thanx "D****N" for beind a Good Frnd..!! N yeah i really don't got frndz over here..! u knw i'm pretending anti-socialized ryt here..! X'D
Hopefully.. I do... XD btw thts the worst part.... Aww.. U said thanx.. N me Good frnd... I guess im day dreaming or something xD

Reaction score
Rizwan Javed Actually asked me question relating P 3 AS level and i think my typo annoyed him way to much .-. Since then he is dead inclined on correctin me but typo define me here so Yeah :cool:

Mr.Physics I.. Uhm kinda told him that he did something bad and all and he was so tensed keh Lol :D And the suspence i put him through *.*

HumptyR Anime freak like me myslef .^_^ talked to him on post on Mr. Physic wall and got to know him there. :p You are hassan right? :p

Iris Dylan Lane She used to be my ally in annoying Dee dum .-. And wow she really got a way with words. ^-^

awesomaholic101 I kinda asked her to annoy khan by sayin that i told her a secret about him xD

Aly Emran On threas CRAZY ANNOUNCEMENT i said that i am tagged 5 times and he replied by taggin me again -=_= And then hahah He gave me lecture that T is for tameez and not .uhmm .-. dont mind. :p

Dynamite dont tell anyone people but this guy had a crush on Meera. Astagfirullah :p He annoyed me by Tahir shah -__- A really Nice Person.

mistique_bee ACtually khan tagged me on one of her post and lol then i kinda got to know her .:p You are a sweet person Ma sha Allah.

Lol I remember that. :p
And wow, what a day to have! HOW-I-MET-YOU-DAY. I missed it but I guess I can still post stuff here, right?

Emadthegreat he messaged me the day before my physics IG. :p
Lola_sweet I met you on E-mad's page or sth right?
Mimick I was fighting with someone here and she came and joined my side. :LOL:
Wkhan860 how did we meet? Ah I think I followed him back a month after he followed me xP and then we started talking about cartoons and HP.
Midnight dream she said something on the post of Khan on my page and well yeah, I had to help her with annoying him. :p
mistique_bee on Khan's page :p
Iris Dylan Lane again, on pgg's page and she was fascinated with the fact that I speak tamil (Wkhan860 looks like you've indirectly introduced me to a lot of people :p)
My Name as she said, I had motivated her for her IG ICT ... which i couldn't even remember until after a while when she reminded me. :p
Saly Elkady well yeah, my advice for bio :rolleyes:
Phoenix Blood I can't really remember, bloody. But I think someone introduced you to me coz you were an IIS-ian?
Sariya Khan I think I shared some video with her or something and we were talking about studies and stuff ... right?
RoOkaYya G I can't remember how we met but I still remember her. :)
sj0007 On the thread recommending books! HP love had brought us together. :cool:

Reaction score
And wow, what a day to have! HOW-I-MET-YOU-DAY. I missed it but I guess I can still post stuff here, right?

Wkhan860 how did we meet? Ah I think I followed him back a month after he followed me xP and then we started talking about cartoons and HP.
Midnight dream she said something on the post of Khan on my page and well yeah, I had to help her with annoying him. :p
Iris Dylan Lane again, on pgg's page and she was fascinated with the fact that I speak tamil (Wkhan860 looks like you've indirectly introduced me to a lot of people :p)
My Name as she said, I had motivated her for her IG ICT ... which i couldn't even remember until after a while when she reminded me. :p
Phoenix Blood I can't really remember, bloody. But I think someone introduced you to me coz you were an IIS-ian?
Sariya Khan I think I shared some video with her or something and we were talking about studies and stuff ... right?
sj0007 On the thread recommending books! HP love had brought us together. :cool:
Ofc u can
I mean u did XD
But Urmw to celebrate this day again XD

Reaction score

haha u actually remembered from that fighting part! i guess i met u... will tell u when i write about my friends here later <3

Reaction score
Saly Elkady lol, i met you complaining about the biology exam and still complained till the results day XD
zahra azam HumptyR it was nice to meet you guys at the cartoon day or childhood day or whatever that day was, and the Fight fight fight thread was hilarious.
Mr.Physics i met you from outta of nowhere, believe me, i can't tell how i met you. XD
Rizwan Javed i met you on fight thread , remember? i almost killed you for joining the dark side ( ehm ehm zahra side XD)
My Name you just came to roast me on the fight thread for absolutely no reason XD. anyways, it was nice to meet you.

lol, i met most of my xpc friends on the fight thread. apparently, people on xpc are xtremely sarcastic and there is me....with no knowledge of a single sarcasm ability XD.
kareem22010 haha ikr we used to learn badass roasting lines together in dms for that fight thread 😂😂😂
btw just read your post on this thread...I had gone inactive before it was made..kinda weird to reply after almost 4 years 😂😂😂

Last edited: