• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW I MET U DAY <3 *_* XD :P

Reaction score
mistique_bee I met her on a mid summers eve while having a stroll in a park. She was having her usual fits and I took her to a mental hospital....it was there where we came to knw each other nd thn I followed her here on XPC xD
sj0007 I found her abandoned on a street..where she was dumped for being a mudblood. I saved her life but she turned out to be a 500 year old witch :p Now we two are engaged in a fight to prove the purity of our bloodlines :p
Iris Dylan Lane I proved one of her hypothesis wrong on MDs profile...nd tht was the only time I could prove her wrong :p Nd shes the most amazing friend I have made throughout my life.

Reaction score
Wkhan860 the most weird person i ever met......he was just mad n wanted me to follow him....he was the one who literaly begged me to follow him bck...\
sj0007 my sweetest frnd....whom i call as MSO (miss self obssessed) :p we just met on a post by chnc..n thn we just got frndz...
My Name a deary n old lost frnd...who tried to help me on a thread..n later i found out who is she
Wâlèé Atèéq he just inboxed me randomly..trying to act smart...bt none of u will believe how much crazy he is....
zahra azam my little mitle snow kitten....whom i love alot <3
Noor Mohammad a sweet soul....who got really exicted when she found out tht we were in same school :''''D
Iris Dylan Lane most amazing person ever...I dnt think so tht anyone else have such a great art of reading others thoughts the way she does
HumptyR i srsly dnt knw how i actually came to knw him.. Bs i remember we strtd talking on my post on his prof...
Midnight dream (pagal si) xD n vry cheerful person....
Saly Elkady sweetie pie... I srsly have no idea... I guess we strtd talking when me made a plan for purple day
Anum96 sweet as honey... Talked for the first tym on purple day... When i posted on her wall to put up purple dp xD

Last edited:
Reaction score
mistique_bee I met her on a mid summers eve while having a stroll in a park. She was having her usual fits and I took her to a mental hospital....it was there where we came to knw each other nd thn I followed her here on XPC xD
sj0007 I found her abandoned on a street..where she was dumped for being a mudblood. I saved her life but she turned out to be a 500 year old witch :p Now we two are engaged in a fight to prove the purity of our bloodlines :p
Iris Dylan Lane I proved one of her hypothesis wrong on MDs profile...nd tht was the only time I could prove her wrong :p Nd shes the most amazing friend I have made throughout my life.
Wow......... Ur imagination sure runs wild! XD

Wkhan860 the most weird person i ever met......he was just mad n wanted to me follow me....he was the one who literaly beeged me to follow him bck...\
sj0007 my sweetest frnd....whom i call as MSO (miss self obssessed) :p we just met on a post by chnc..n thn we just got frndz...
My Name a deary n old lost frnd...who tried to help me on a thread..n later i found out who is she
Wâlèé Atèéq he just inboxed me randomly..trying to act smart...bt none of u will believe how much crazy he is....
True that........ About Wkhan860 :D
Awww ❤

Reaction score
Wkhan860 the most weird person i ever met......he was just mad n wanted me to follow him....he was the one who literaly begged me to follow him bck...\
Noor Mohammad a sweet soul....who got really exicted when she found out tht we were in same school :''''D
Iris Dylan Lane most amazing person ever...I dnt think so tht anyone else have such a great art of reading others thoughts the way she does
Awwww....no doubt now u r perfectly a HUMAN *_*

Reaction score
Wow...those r SOME stories u got there xD

Reaction score
Nice thread as usual Saly Elkady Keep it up :p
well uhm

Dark Destination the first person on xpc whom i followed ^-^

husnain99 The only person who confirmed doubts to people that i am not fake -_- And Where MM is actually :/

Wkhan860 One of the whom i talked first on xpc. A good fellow.

My Name <333333 Paglu meri . :p She and i met on peotry thread actually and shayari is what got us together . ABhi tak yaad hai kis tarhan baat hui thi humari . xD

Sugar_Hugs Aka Suggie.<3 A lovely person and one of the most unique person i could ever have the chance to meet. He actually was forcing me to follow him and the we had to have an interview but circumstance and all. My Turkish punjabi bro actually.:cool: #pikachu. #punjabian_di_shaan_vakhri.

Lola_sweet Khadija ki lolipop. # Sorry xD hahah.. Woh Non stop teasing on post <33 Touba what were we back then . I dont even remember how it all started but i am thank ful that it did.

zahra azam Zuzu Aka Beasty xD I knew who she was lekin proper talk was because of shoaib :p Lol Had it not been shoaib we wouldnt have talked ever. ^-^

Reaction score
Rizwan Javed Actually asked me question relating P 3 AS level and i think my typo annoyed him way to much .-. Since then he is dead inclined on correctin me but typo define me here so Yeah :cool:

Mr.Physics I.. Uhm kinda told him that he did something bad and all and he was so tensed keh Lol :D And the suspence i put him through *.*

HumptyR Anime freak like me myslef .^_^ talked to him on post on Mr. Physic wall and got to know him there. :p You are hassan right? :p

Iris Dylan Lane She used to be my ally in annoying Dee dum .-. And wow she really got a way with words. ^-^

awesomaholic101 I kinda asked her to annoy khan by sayin that i told her a secret about him xD

Aly Emran On threas CRAZY ANNOUNCEMENT i said that i am tagged 5 times and he replied by taggin me again -=_= And then hahah He gave me lecture that T is for tameez and not .uhmm .-. dont mind. :p

Dynamite dont tell anyone people but this guy had a crush on Meera. Astagfirullah :p He annoyed me by Tahir shah -__- A really Nice Person.

mistique_bee ACtually khan tagged me on one of her post and lol then i kinda got to know her .:p You are a sweet person Ma sha Allah.

Reaction score
Rizwan Javed Actually asked me question relating P 3 AS level and i think my typo annoyed him way to much .-. Since then he is dead inclined on correctin me but typo define me here so Yeah :cool:

Mr.Physics I.. Uhm kinda told him that he did something bad and all and he was so tensed keh Lol :D And the suspence i put him through *.*

HumptyR Anime freak like me myslef .^_^ talked to him on post on Mr. Physic wall and got to know him there. :p You are hassan right? :p

Iris Dylan Lane She used to be my ally in annoying Dee dum .-. And wow she really got a way with words. ^-^

awesomaholic101 I kinda asked her to annoy khan by sayin that i told her a secret about him xD

Aly Emran On threas CRAZY ANNOUNCEMENT i said that i am tagged 5 times and he replied by taggin me again -=_= And then hahah He gave me lecture that T is for tameez and not .uhmm .-. dont mind. :p

Dynamite dont tell anyone people but this guy had a crush on Meera. Astagfirullah :p He annoyed me by Tahir shah -__- A really Nice Person.

mistique_bee ACtually khan tagged me on one of her post and lol then i kinda got to know her .:p You are a sweet person Ma sha Allah.
:'( I'm HASAN

Reaction score

Hain ??
Konsa suspense ? :p

Reaction score
well uhm

husnain99 The only person who confirmed doubts to people that i am not fake -_- And Where MM is actually :/

My Name <333333 Paglu meri . :p She and i met on peotry thread actually and shayari is what got us together . ABhi tak yaad hai kis tarhan baat hui thi humari . xD

Sugar_Hugs Aka Suggie.<3 A lovely person and one of the most unique person i could ever have the chance to meet. He actually was forcing me to follow him and the we had to have an interview but circumstance and all. My Turkish punjabi bro actually.:cool: #pikachu. #punjabian_di_shaan_vakhri.

Lola_sweet Khadija ki lolipop. # Sorry xD hahah.. Woh Non stop teasing on post <33 Touba what were we back then . I dont even remember how it all started but i am thank ful that it did.

zahra azam Zuzu Aka Beasty xD I knew who she was lekin proper talk was because of shoaib :p Lol Had it not been shoaib we wouldnt have talked ever. ^-^
Awwww
IKKKKKRRR ^_^
BAJI JI XD
Ab beasty use kiya hai tw
Here u go :cool:
:LOL:

Reaction score
well uhm

I also remember. :p

Reaction score
Wow......... Ur imagination sure runs wild! XD

True that........ About Wkhan860 :D
Awww ❤
Ikr :p
HumptyR i srsly dnt knw how i actually came to knw him.. Bs i remember we strtd talking on my post on his prof...
I never asked u to follow me dumbo -__-

Reaction score

Aww.. Thanksie middy... Even u r very sweet

Reaction score
Ikr :p

I never asked u to follow me dumbo -__-
N whr the hell we met on mid summers eve? XD

Reaction score
since when did Iris became the most amazing person In ur list? :p I thought it was altaf, altafi xD