• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How is math AS Oct/nov 2012

Reaction score
so how is math AS i hope it is going well? :) 6 days for the exam :) inshallah we all get the grade we r aiming for :)

Reaction score
yup this is my question did u solve everything ? i still have 2011 and 2012
Its up to you. But solving past papers will help a lot for the preparation. You get to see unique sorts of question in every individual paper. 2011 and 2012 papers has various unique questions so its better if you solve these too if you have time. (y)

Reaction score
i have done all the papers so what i should do now any suggesions ??
On average, how much are you getting in the past papers? If you're getting 65+, that's good enough; 70+ is great. Whatever you get in the past papers is most likely what you'll get in the examination.

Reaction score
Guys if i have few doubts in paper 1, will you b able to help me out?
If yes, at what time will you be available, have to discuss abt the time gap between countries too. So, where are u from?

Reaction score
On average, how much are you getting in the past papers? If you're getting 65+, that's good enough; 70+ is great. Whatever you get in the past papers is most likely what you'll get in the examination.
65 plus

Reaction score
That's still decent. I know there's not much time but you should try to figure out areas you're weak in and improve upon them. Doing that would be better than finding more past papers to solve. In any case 65 is good; more than enough to get an A (as long as your other component goes well).

Reaction score
That's still decent. I know there's not much time but you should try to figure out areas you're weak in and improve upon them. Doing that would be better than finding more past papers to solve. In any case 65 is good; more than enough to get an A (as long as your other component goes well).
yeah u are right thanx