• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how long does it take to send SAT scores---help plz

Reaction score
guys I want to ask how long does it take Collegeboard to send SAT score to the university.I paid the fees of $11 3 weeks ago and LUMS still haven't received my scores directly from collegeboard.Do you know how many days it take to send scores .I am scared what if they want send my scores to LUMS??

Reaction score
Well, between collegeboard receiving your mail, then them processing it, and sending it, and then finally the college processing it, it can take up to 3 weeks max.
But sometimes if you're lucky maybe even 5 days!

Reaction score
its been four weeks and still LUMS hasn't received my mail.i was so impatient and I sent a rush report again to uni.its been more than 2 business days.has anyone experienced this situation??

Reaction score
I think it takes 3-4 weeks ....Mine are also not received to nust ....and its almost 20 days now

Reaction score
In NUST, if you are applying for Business/Social Sciences then SAT-I and for engineering and other programs then SAT-II.
In NED, SAT is only for foreign students, you need both.

Reaction score
I sent a rush report again to uni.its been more than 2 business days.has anyone experienced this situation????

Reaction score
In NUST, if you are applying for Business/Social Sciences then SAT-I and for engineering and other programs then SAT-II.
In NED, SAT is only for foreign students, you need both.

Is it true that if one gave sat 2 so they will not give entry test of the university? ??