• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How long dues NUST take to verify your payment???

Reaction score
I have to select my exam date somewhere in July because I cant be in Pakistan before that and as far as I know they have limited seats for every date. I submitted me fee and all but I havent gotten any verification....so how long do I have to wait??

Reaction score
1-2 days ....... i dont remember exactly when mine came ..... but it was around less than 1.5 day i guess..... cuz its all online banking thing so must.t take much time..... when did u deposit ?

Reaction score
1-2 days ....... i dont remember exactly when mine came ..... but it was around less than 1.5 day i guess..... cuz its all online banking thing so must.t take much time..... when did u deposit ?

I got it done today, my equivalence was late so the whole thing was late......I hope ur right because I need to get my seats booked and it cant be done on such short notice

Reaction score
I have to select my exam date somewhere in July because I cant be in Pakistan before that and as far as I know they have limited seats for every date. I submitted me fee and all but I havent gotten any verification....so how long do I have to wait??

Took a week for my fee payment to be confirmed.

Reaction score
maybe u got it today cuz of the weekend that just passed.
I got it done today, my equivalence was late so the whole thing was late......I hope ur right because I need to get my seats booked and it cant be done on such short notice

yeah! seats on specific dates matter ..... what date u choosing?