• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How many past papers U done....

Reaction score
Hey guys how's prep how many past papers u done I'm taking about o levels and how's general preparation going exams are near so how many hours u study
I'm in a baaaaaaddddddddddd state just started past parts they are harddddd

Reaction score
Hey guys how's prep how many past papers u done I'm taking about o levels and how's general preparation going exams are near so how many hours u study
I'm in a baaaaaaddddddddddd state just started past parts they are harddddd
They are piece of cake .
Leave the past papers , study first. I think you started papers without even completing the syllabus right?

Reaction score
well i feel lyk the years 2010 2011 are not that easy to be honest im talking about Sciences

Reaction score
well i feel lyk the years 2010 2011 are not that easy to be honest im talking about Sciences
me too . sciences are easy once you study with interest.
and again 2010-2011 are easy past papers. rather simple questions are given

Reaction score
U have to agree physics 2011 wasn't as piece of cake compared to 2003 2005 2004ssss etc.... btw check out oct nov 2010 p3.3 thts hard

Reaction score
U have to agree physics 2011 wasn't as piece of cake compared to 2003 2005 2004ssss etc.... btw check out oct nov 2010 p3.3 thts hard
we don't do practical (Paper 3) . So that is out of the picture. We take ATP (Paper 4& 6) instead .
I was talking about Paper 1 , 2 and 4 for Chemistry & Physics
and Paper 1 , 2 and 6 for Biology !

Reaction score
Do u give GCE ?
because paper 3 is not practical for IGCSE it's the theory for IGCSE extended I give p1 p6 p3 p3 is like the major component
Well if u give o levels GCE than it's a completely different story

Reaction score
Do u give GCE ?
because paper 3 is not practical for IGCSE it's the theory for IGCSE extended I give p1 p6 p3 p3 is like the major component
Well if u give o levels GCE than it's a completely different story
The first post , clearly stated that this thread was about O level (GCE) o_O

Reaction score
pst pprs make me sooo nervous!! ive strtd now and it scares me evry time i find i cnt answr a question!

Reaction score
I hate physics so harddddd lol no I did the course I guess :p but still the recent ones wreak hard
In scions how many yearly past paersshould I do .?and did anyone do topical too?
Loki know I keep peaking at the marking scheme and then I'm like oh that was so easy lmao :p but they are hard
U guys starting wid mcq or theory first