• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How many times is it Enough?

Reaction score
Aoa..I wanted to ask the old and the experienced ones over here to tell me that how many times it is enough to do the past papers? Im taking Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths (A2). Those who are done with the past papers please tell me that if I do papers sincerely, that is time them and everything, how many times would it take before im able to remember and get familiar with the questions and especially those tricky questions that need to be done again and again??

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
for me it was enough to do about 8 - 10 yrz (2 sessions in each year) past papers.... but you can decrease it if u wish...
1 yr per week is easy to do, IMHO.... you can easily crank it up to 1.5 or 2 yrs per week if u r studious.
check this, may help you:
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/exams-–-tips-and-tricks-on-how-to-ace-them.13275/
aoa wr wb!
I think, he's asking how many 'times' to do, do them all once, or twice...?:D

and wish I had done this earlier....1 year per week... :(

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
aoa wr wb!
I think, he's asking how many 'times' to do, do them all once, or twice...?:D

and wish I had done this earlier....1 year per week... :(
Once, i think! next time just go through ur solutions to see what mistakes you did... and try to learn from them...
wht's the point of wastin time :)

Reaction score
So please guys tell me how much time does it take to complete all the past papers for one subject...

Reaction score
read my post on your other thread.. but i suggest you do/revisit all the MCQ questions the day and night before you appear for them. about 3-7 questions always REPEAT, and some questions have tricks (like the MRP L question in P3 of eco) that must be memorized by revisiting them time and again

Reaction score
Once but make points of things you missed or were wrong and do revise them before your paper and if you have time make a list of those question and solve them again after a week or so...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Once but make points of things you missed or were wrong and do revise them before your paper and if you have time make a list of those question and solve them again after a week or so...
me agrees...