• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How ready are u?

Reaction score
We can discuss how ready are the AS exam. well me i started studying few chapters of physics. but i have one doubt on physics paper 1.I find it very dfficult to solve paper 1. tell me a easy way to do paper 1

Reaction score
For ppr 1 the only thing u can do is read the textbook thoroughly and then do the past papers
And secondly if u waste too much time in them and in the end some of them are left the best thing to do is do the first and last 10 quickly as they are easy and u will be left with a lot more time to deal with the rest

Reaction score
For ppr 1 the only thing u can do is read the textbook thoroughly and then do the past papers
And secondly if u waste too much time in them and in the end some of them are left the best thing to do is do the first and last 10 quickly as they are easy and u will be left with a lot more time to deal with the rest
thanx ur method helps me alot

Reaction score
is there any easy way to to learn kinematics and dynamics? i mean any notes

Reaction score
is there any easy way to to learn kinematics and dynamics? i mean any notes
I don't have any notes but I think there are many on xtremepapers here and there I will luk for them and send it to u

Reaction score
We can discuss how ready are the AS exam. well me i started studying few chapters of physics. but i have one doubt on physics paper 1.I find it very dfficult to solve paper 1. tell me a easy way to do paper 1
Hello tottybee3,
It's nice to find someone on the same boat! Physics isn't that hard to understand and it's quite easy (and then CIE proves you wrong <.<)
Paper 1 would've been easier if we had more time; lots of calculations...and the reward: 1 mark, WOW, sounds fair -_-
What I would recommend you to do is try paper 1 chapterwise (you should find them online or your teacher must've given you worksheets)

While doing the tests/ exams I'd suggest you to not waste time on one multiple choice question, it's just 1 mark after all!
As omaaaar has mentioned, do the first & last 10 since they don't require a lot of calculations!

Now, I don't spend a lot of time reading the textbook (in fact, I don't even read the textbook). Just go through your revision notes / handouts. As long as the concept's clear to you and you practiced enough paper 1's, you should be fine :) (at least that's what my teacher said :p )

Good luck x

Reaction score

Hi look at this thread,,,,,most paper 1 of physics are solved...XD
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/as-physics-p1-mcqs-yearly-only.17330/

Oh and btw for the latest exams like 2013 and 2014 try searching on google...some people have solved them xD

Good Luck and pray for me as well :D

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hello tottybee3,
It's nice to find someone on the same boat! Physics isn't that hard to understand and it's quite easy (and then CIE proves you wrong <.<)
Paper 1 would've been easier if we had more time; lots of calculations...and the reward: 1 mark, WOW, sounds fair -_-
What I would recommend you to do is try paper 1 chapterwise (you should find them online or your teacher must've given you worksheets)

While doing the tests/ exams I'd suggest you to not waste time on one multiple choice question, it's just 1 mark after all!
As omaaaar has mentioned, do the first & last 10 since they don't require a lot of calculations!

Now, I don't spend a lot of time reading the textbook (in fact, I don't even read the textbook). Just go through your revision notes / handouts. As long as the concept's clear to you and you practiced enough paper 1's, you should be fine :) (at least that's what my teacher said :p )

Good luck x
Thank for the advice. this helps alot.