• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how to apply for Equivalence??

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!
I wanted to know how to apply for equivalence. I did my O levels and now I am giving my A levels....I have to get my O level result converted.
anyone knows the procedure and the time it takes please help me out.
ohh and also share ur experience ...:)
Thankss!!

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!
I wanted to know how to apply for equivalence. I did my O levels and now I am giving my A levels....I have to get my O level result converted.
anyone knows the procedure and the time it takes please help me out.
ohh and also share ur experience ...:)
Thankss!!
U have to visit IBCC office located in all the major cities of Pakistan (lhr, isb, khi etc.)
Take your original result certificates with u, I guess a couple of passport size pics, u can get other details like these here http://www.ibcc.edu.pk/
On urgent basis u can get it made in 3 days, at least that's what they say, but to be on a safe side assume it's one week. I forgot about the normal one.
Well... I won't call it a pleasant experience getting an equivalence may be a tedious process. Just make sure u have plenty of time ahead of u when ur going to get one.

Reaction score
U have to visit IBCC office located in all the major cities of Pakistan (lhr, isb, khi etc.)
Take your original result certificates with u, I guess a couple of passport size pics, u can get other details like these here http://www.ibcc.edu.pk/
On urgent basis u can get it made in 3 days, at least that's what they say, but to be on a safe side assume it's one week. I forgot about the normal one.
Well... I won't call it a pleasant experience getting an equivalence may be a tedious process. Just make sure u have plenty of time ahead of u when ur going to get one.

Thanks a lot!!
but the thing is I am not in Pakistan....

Reaction score

Do you have any idea if this could be done at an Pakistani embassy, or do we have to go to Pakistam for it?

Reaction score
Do you have any idea if this could be done at an Pakistani embassy, or do we have to go to Pakistam for it?

I'm sorry I don't have any info regarding that. Call the embassy maybe? I'm sure there would be a process to facilitate overseas students.

Reaction score
u will have to go to Pakistan or have ur original documents sent there, they refused to do mine unless I gave them the official documents.