• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how to get animated profile pictures

Reaction score
I want to know how to get animated profile pictures and where to download them.
please tell me a good website.

:D :D :)

Reaction score
perhaps he wants for his avatar on XPF. Just google it or ask some one :lol:

Reaction score
Maximum dimensions; width: 160 pixels, height: 90 pixels, file size: 12.00 KiB.

THEse are the dimensions that are accepted on XPF so go on google images and after u search go to preferences and write these dimensions.
understood

Reaction score
dude
i just dont want the image.
i am asking a animated image like that of captain danger.
:)

Reaction score
i want the one like captain danger which shows downloading virus (Example) in animation
:p :p

Reaction score
well i believe that .gif file dont necessarily have to be an animated one. It can be a plain picture and be in gif format as well.
So thats why I said animated gif so to further specify. Try googling in the google images "skull gif"and then try googling "animated skull gif". You will see the difference.So actually they arent the same thing :D

Reaction score
Anon said:
well i believe that .gif file dont necessarily have to be an animated one. It can be a plain picture and be in gif format as well.
So thats why I said animated gif so to further specify. Try googling in the google images "skull gif"and then try googling "animated skull gif". You will see the difference.So actually they arent the same thing :D
Really ?? I thought .gif was the format of animated pictures !! :ugeek: