• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to prepare for Bengali O level exam?

Reaction score
I heard k Pakistan government deprive and neglect Balochistan and it's residents. It's a beautiful state with full of natural resources, if you guys can develop Balochistan then Pakistan will rise up for sure :)

As far as Balochistan is concerned, there are patriots Baloch you are part of Pakistan army, even our chief of Army staff was born in Quetta so he's a baloch as well. Some anti-state elements like BLA - which are foreign supported - try to propagate an image that Pakistan is exploiting and they are very successful at that because our pathetic government doesn't do anything about it.

No more off topics please.

Reaction score
As far as Balochistan is concerned, there are patriots Baloch you are part of Pakistan army, even our chief of Army staff was born in Quetta so he's a baloch as well. Some anti-state elements like BLA - which are foreign supported - try to propagate an image that Pakistan is exploiting and they are very successful at that because our pathetic government doesn't do anything about it.

No more off topics please.
Ok bro, now please tell me if you know any Baloch guy who can help me learn the language :p

Reaction score
Coming back to the mota boi topic, well I used a green colour mota boi. Amader miss oikhan theke shob shondhi r bagdhara mukhosto korte force korsilo. Boi ta amar pura cupboard er jaiga kheye felto! I am just glad that I got away with an A* in Bengali! :D
Shob mota boi mone hoy green :p Amra to class 5 theke bagdhara shike ashci :D Haha xD yeah, High 5 :D

Reaction score
Coming back to the mota boi topic, well I used a green colour mota boi. Amader miss oikhan theke shob shondhi r bagdhara mukhosto korte force korsilo. Boi ta amar pura cupboard er jaiga kheye felto! I am just glad that I got away with an A* in Bengali! :D

Our teacher always referred to the Bhasha Shourob Book for everything specially baghdhara and probad probachon.

Reaction score
Bengali exam is a few days later and I don't know what to do....

There is no time to waste because there is a lot to study for Bengali.

Tips for Paper 1:
Both the exercises carry heavy marks (30 and 60 marks) so you have to write in a way that you can get high marks. To acheive this, read lots of essays from whatever books you have. I had used the Bhasha Shourob, Bakoron and rochona by Horolal Rai and other books as well (don't remember the names though) Keep on reading the same essays atleast thrice so that you've got used to the standard of language examiners expect you to use. Pay attention to the common topics that usually come. Keep writing!

Tips for Paper 2:
Study lots of bagdhara, probad probachon and shondi and practice lots of bakko poriborton (specially ha/na shuchok...they are sometimes quite tricky and scope of losing marks over there are pretty high). If you are thorough with the grammar part, then you can easily score full marks in the first 3 exercises. For the cloze passage, you have to practice. Usually it's straight forward but it's important to know the correct meanings of the words given. But you have to be careful when choosing the right answer as sometimes you can easily get the wrong answer. MCQ comprehensions are ok types...but 2 or 3 questions are tricky. For the last comprehension, you should have good knowlegde about synonyms and sentence transformation so that you can alter the answer in your own way without depending heavily on word lifting (the more you copy paste from the passage, the less you get credited so be aware!) For the vocabulary exercise there is no other option except to read, read and read books. Pay close attention to where the word was in the passage, the context can sometimes make things more clearer and even if you don't know the meaning, you can make it out if you read and understand the passage properly.

The main thing is to be thorough with grammar and keep on reading and writing as that's the only way to enhance your writing skills and level of confidence. Finally, do practice past papers. All the best and do well! :)