• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how to prepare for chem atp

Reaction score
No i dont think so because in any ATP paper for chemistry u dont see the periodic table attached at the back when u do PAST PAPERS from XP !
And syllabus never states abt giving periodic table for it while it does for P1 and 2. Also in P4 u must have seen when they want u to do calculations involving Molecular or Atomic mass they do give their masses but u dont have an access to the periodic table physically :D :D
yes they dont sorry my bad

Reaction score
2h80o7c.png

ISNT OPTION "B" and "C" the same damn thing ?

Reaction score
Okay so the product is ethyl ethanoate right? And I think my teacher once said that when writing an ester formula, you put the acid part first, then the link, then the alcohol part. So C is correct yeah.
Ethyl Ethanoate...Yes it is !
oh ohk ! I'll keep that in mind...Thnks :)

Reaction score
some important points for chemistry atp
1.electrical conductivity is a physical property
2.record temperature correct to 0.5c
3.if we add kmno4 from burette it will be taken in excess and pink in colour
4.so2 is directly involved in food preservation and bleaching and indirectly involved on detergent manufacture
5.wash out burette first with water and then with NAOH
good luck to all for chemistry and pray for me also

Reaction score
We arent provided with a periodic table in ATP right and the flame colour test(s) isnt in our syllabus
RIGHT ?
Flame test not in syllabus but i dont think p table is given, everything u nid to know is given in the question itself like the molar mass and all. :)