• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how to prepare for Chemsitry P1 (m.c.qs)

Reaction score
I think I'll be screwed in P1 - chemsitry 9701.

I just started preparing for chemistry m.c.q. I have done 2 or 3 papers, and they are hell difficult. I get 2 or 3 correct in every 10 mcqs.

I will surely do all the latest papers,
but are there any other tips that can help me out with this paper.

Thank You!

Reaction score
do more and more multiple choice question papers because there is a trend in how the questions are asked . also make sure you really know your work well for paper 1 , its a hard paper I have to agree , but we have to face it :)

Reaction score
First you need to make sure you have gone through the syllabus thoroughly, then you have to observe the trend of qsts from one session to the next so that you can apply the same concept to various scenarios.

Reaction score
i think doing past papers is the best thing you can ever do .... i mean before my exam esp for i did chemistry p1 twice the whole set of past papers:p
and some questions will be like totally out of the syllabus....just write the answers to them and revise before going for exam. also make sure you refer examiner report since many questions that had been cancelled are not mentioned in the markscheme :)