• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to study 2nd language IGCSE English?

Reaction score
As the question says.. I can't do a past paper and mark it by myself because i can't mark my own essay. I'm not talking about comprehensions because they're easy. School is finished so i can't give a past paper to a teacher that can mark it, I'm planning for an A* in English so.........

Reaction score
As the question says.. I can't do a past paper and mark it by myself because i can't mark my own essay. I'm not talking about comprehensions because they're easy. School is finished so i can't give a past paper to a teacher that can mark it, I'm planning for an A* in English so.........
same prob here

Reaction score
Hmm this is what my teacher told me to do!
And well he told the same thing to my sister last year, she got an A*! :D
Right so u can listen to news for 10 mins everyday, it helps a lot! Give u a background on the way the speak so u can apply that ''way of addressing'' in ur writing!
Grab an article from a newspaper and make questions out of em, lets say make a summary or a writing essay for example!
Though we have like really less time left, i recommend u to start now really !
And learn ur linking words for both argumentative and persuasive essays! U will need them to write a formal good structured essay! and make sure u know wen to use them! :p
Go to youtube for more really..
Yup thats pretty much wht ive got to give u lol
Good luck :D