• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how to study effectively .....

Reaction score
hey guys i m having some serious problem with physics and chemistry , i understand the whole topic but when it comes to solving problems i m fully confused and i m like wat is this ... :shock: how should i do it. i need ur help guys in this matter tell me what should i do cuz my exams would be starting on jan 9 and i dont know a single topic fully of chemistry and physics .

thnnxxxxxxxx in advance :)

Reaction score
solve some past papers and check answers in marking schemes, so u'll know how to answer them
hope dat will help

Reaction score
thnxxx bro but apart from pastpapers what should i consult like i m unable to even solve or understand the problem .... then what should i do :Search: :Search: :Search: :Search: :Search:

Reaction score
Get an effective study guide and go side by side with your notes and syllabus !

Reaction score
You're having difficulty in applying concepts.The best way to deal with that is to get hold of some solved worksheets that you may have done at school and see how the concepts learnt are applied there. Then practice on your own and be persistent at that. You'll find that all questions are essentially similar. You just need to tweak a few things here and there. If you continue to have problems, ask questions. Please don't just give up. Good luck!
You may 'understand the whole topic' but be sure to remember all the basic facts/definitions/formulas before you move on to their application.

Reaction score
Reading out from the book properly ad then solving the past papers is a gud way to practice applying concepts..:D

Reaction score
You can use(solve ) questions from other boards's past papers such as OCR or AQA(similar to CIE).A good way to do this is solve questions from the book "Calculations for A level Physics" which is easily available free on the web and isn't very expensive too.This book got solved questions from several different boards,about seven as far as I remember.Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 0748767487 Calculations for A-level physics.pdf
    16.2 MB · Views: 11