• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how to study for as bio for a retake in oct/nov As

Reaction score
plz sujessts sum websites as i understand mre frm them!!!! ....... and any other option if ther is so to get a better grad!!!!! thanks!!!

Mhm

Reaction score
Okay ...

You have a very short time and alot to do ... So here are some tips!!

Firstly make sure you go through the whole syllabus! At this time I would suggest you go through A levels Biology OCR.. Alot less complicated than Sopper! And contains all relavent information.

Then start doing the Yearly past papers 2002 onwards!! Do paper 2's ! Write and write ... then check your answers from the marking scheme and evaluate from Examiner's report ! And side by side you can also do paper 1s ... Then Mark yourself! Don't fret if in the beginning you gain less marks! You'll improve by time!
After doing every paper check which chapters are your weak areas and then go through the book for those chapters!!

Division of time and days is very important ! You have about less than a month ... so I would suggest you take atmost five days to go through the syllabus ... after that practicing past papers is verryyyyy important!! It is the key to gain a good grade!

For practicals go through the marking schemes and examiner reports :) They help and point out silly mistakes and common errors!!

Best of luck ... :)