• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to study for Pak.Studies and Maths? :S

Reaction score
I've to give 4 subjects of O'levels in Oct Nov.I don't know anything about Pak.Studies.

What to do for Pakistan Studies?

What to do for Maths I mean how to study ?

English is easy.

Physics, I can handle. Currently reading the book. Done 10 chapters.

Reaction score
I've to give 4 subjects of O'levels in Oct Nov.I don't know anything about Pak.Studies.

English is easy.

if ur book 1 and 2 of maths are strong then u should give as much time as possible to book 3 and 4 to clear ur concepts ....especially topics starting from trignometry till transformation martix are very important .....once you have done all from ur book then do past papers from 2001-2012 for securing good grade in it ......

Reaction score

English is easy.

D4 is the easiest
u'll just need good teachers :)

Reaction score
if ur book 1 and 2 of maths are strong then u should give as much time as possible to book 3 and 4 to clear ur concepts ....especially topics starting from trignometry till transformation martix are very important .....once you have done all from ur book then do past papers from 2001-2012 for securing good grade in it ......

he shud start the past papers from 1997

Reaction score
For pak studies...first get ur course books..best r the CIE endorsed ones
Study each chapter according to ur syllabus requirements and try to make ur own notes..I made my own notes and I don't trust ready notes as they r not the extraction of our own understanding of concepts

When u start the past papers....at least last 10 year pp practice is necessary.....understand the examiner reports..check ur questions according to the ms and plzzzzzz....if u really work this way..there will never be any need of joining academies...I did not join academy for even for past paper session...only by making ur concepts strong and using tactics which I can explain if u like....one can achieve an A*

one can easily achieve 80% with little focus..but achieving the rest at least 10 onwards % requires not just the knowledge but the skill to solve the examination paper..I am talking about theory papers here only:
ur presentation should be tactical....for the 4 mark q.....write concisely and to the point...irrelevant detail will waste ur time
For 7 mark q....at least 3 points fully elaborated all....in separate paragraph...this means u will have 3 to 4 paras...
For 14 marks q....understand ur question...mostly "how successful" or "to what extent" phrases r used....be very careful....answer the question according to the requirement ..not less not more....and in the end ur opinion is necessary..worth 1mark which means a lot...CIE marks u according to the accuracy if ur points and their presentation...one can give 14 points and achieve 12 marks...best will give 7 points all nicely elaborated and with conclusion... Full marks can also be awarded...it is rubbish to say theories make u loose marks