• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was 6BIO1 paper 1 ?

Reaction score
I though some questions were so random like the CF question, plus no genetic diagram WTF??
Anyway how was it for you...

Reactions: r97
Reaction score
It was fine just the CF part was a bit harder and the alcoholics were damn too high there!:LOL:

Reaction score
didnt like the paper..it was too weird...nothing like any past papers...queations were in direct and out of the blue...but def waaaaayy better than yesterdays mutilation

Reaction score
what amino acid chain?
the 2nd question after the blanks...and wat were the blanks????
didnt like the paper..it was too weird...nothing like any past papers...queations were in direct and out of the blue...but def waaaaayy better than yesterdays mutilation
and people at my centre were jumping out of joy..it was easy though very lenghty :p

Reaction score
the 2nd question after the blanks...and wat were the blanks????

and people at my centre were jumping out of joy..it was easy though very lenghty :p

oh that one. what bond holds amino acids together in a chain right? peptide bonds.
and the blanks, thromboplastin, prothrombin, thrombin, enzyme, something like that can't remember the precise order xD

Reaction score
n
oh that one. what bond holds amino acids together in a chain right? peptide bonds.
and the blanks, thromboplastin, prothrombin, thrombin, enzyme, something like that can't remember the precise order xD
wat was the drawing...do u have to show that condesation recation or u had to show up the chain and all.....

Reaction score
platelets(i think), thromboplastin,protein,prothrombin,thrombin

thromboplastin is a protein , even tho it said catalyses in cgp book it's written thromboplastin is a protein

Reaction score
platelets(i think), thromboplastin,protein,prothrombin,thrombin

thromboplastin is a protein , even tho it said catalyses in cgp book it's written thromboplastin is a protein
wat was the 2nd blank where it said these molecules release .................