• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was 9700 W15 paper 34?

How was it

• Total voters
Reaction score
few marks? My God. Starch grains, they were so simple, mine matched L shaped, although more oval and regular than L .
I drew 6 starch grains but at the end I was confused and I drew a small circle inside each starch grain I have drawn and it looked like cells with a nucleus will I lose all of the 5 marks

Reaction score
Paper was very easy. But I drew line graph, do u think it'll be acceptable?
Maybe, maybe not. I drew a bar graph, so I'm not sure either.

I drew 6 starch grains but at the end I was confused and I drew a small circle inside each starch grain I have drawn and it looked like cells with a nucleus will I lose all of the 5 marks
Uh..not sure either. You might lose 4 marks max, but who knows.

Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not. I drew a bar graph, so I'm not sure either.

Uh..not sure either. You might lose 4 marks max, but who knows.
Guys it was saying clearly draw a bar graph in the grid .... Oh bro 4 marks ??? That's .... Astonishingly bad

Reaction score
few marks? My God. Starch grains, they were so simple, mine matched L shaped, although more oval and regular than L .
Few marks like 1 or 2 max , because correct scale is 1 mark , not thick line is 1 mark , correct labeling axis is 1 mark ....