• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was 9700_w15_p22?

Reaction score
Medium , the female anopheles g.... Was annoying , what about you?

Reaction score
It was ok , just a bit too long with too many application of knowledge questions therefore making it a bit confusing

Reaction score
I had no idea about the anopheles , especially the potatoe plant thing . And the distribution map - it asked for the differences but there were none , what did you guys get ?

Reaction score
Question 1 there was mitochondria plasmodesmata and ribosomes can't remember the exact order , answer was 0.025 um , and the mitochondria shape is different because they can divide and change shape the epithelial cell had microvilli to provide large surface area for absorption

Reaction score
The potato I wrote that if u decrease the number of phytoplankton and potato plants the anopheles are going to die because of starvation since they feed on them increase in any number of organisms above the trophic level of anopheles will also lead to control since they feed on anopheles

Reaction score
I wrote the leaf since the the amino acids are transported to the leaf and protein synthesis occur I don't know , what about you? I just thought so because in the book in ecology last page it's drawn that ammonium acids absorbed by plants are used to make amino acids which are then transported to leaf for protein synthesis

Reaction score
Male anopheles will feed on the sap though , since it doesn't need proteins as it doesn't need to develop its eggs

Reaction score
It was written on examiner report that male anopheles feed on sap since it doesn't need to develop eggs ..., 2010 can't remember the paper exactly

Last edited:
Reaction score
what was the 1sat question I wrote mitochondiria rib0osomes and next rough endoplas\mic reticulum

Reaction score
can anyone remember the enzyme question not the mode of action the other one which had said that macrophages release elastase and that digest elastin and that there is inhibitor