• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was 9701_w15_qp_22 ?

How was it?

• Hard

• Medium

• Easy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Does any one remember the mass of mgso4? and laso what was the answer to the third part of enthalpy change ?

Reaction score
but accordi
one mark for this statement and one mark for writing "according to markovnikov's rule.....(your answer here) ""
ng to the markovnikoves rule any element is added to the carbon which already has maximum numbers of hydrogen. so I think it had something to with the negativity of bromine ?

Reaction score
but accordi

ng to the markovnikoves rule any element is added to the carbon which already has maximum numbers of hydrogen. so I think it had something to with the negativity of bromine ?
according to markovnikov's rule the bromine atom will attach to the carbon (one with the double bond) with less hydrogen and hydrogen from HBr to carbon with more hydrogen atoms.

Reaction score
I am setting my max error to be 15 marks, it cannot exceed this limits, and till I know GT is always varying b/w 43 to 48.
Fingers crossed hope GT is low. :)
Hows ur all prep for paper 3??