• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was 9701_w15_qp_34?

How was it?

• Damn Easy

• Hard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
can someone please give m some details about the paper since i am doing the 33 version
thanks in advance

Reaction score
It was damn easy, but me and my friend wrote the same thing which was wrong... :(
Hope query dont occur. :(

Gt - 30
Indeed it was easy though but I needed more time for the calculation part of Q1 as I left it to attempt it after doing the practical! But I did it anyhow!

Reaction score
Oh that question. Sorry I answered to other question.
That was Zn(NO3)2 if u are asking about the last answer. :)
ooh..really? congrats to me loosing two marks here one for confirming Mg and other in the the last one.
I think it really went bad for me ..if its really this way

Reaction score
Lol, I rememner I wrote Mg Ar to be 24.3.
I had no time. :p
Lets see what happenes... 1 mark lost directly.. :D
First time I am happy on losing a mark.. :D
i also wrote it 24.3..just doing the silly thing like subtracting sulfate's mass from MgSO4 in the last moment:D..

Reaction score
ooh..really? congrats to me loosing two marks here one for confirming Mg and other in the the last one.
I think it really went bad for me ..if its really this way
Dont be sad. :) This marks wont affect much. :) How was the rest paper? What was ur Mr value of MgSO4? I got 139 sth.. :D
i also wrote it 24.3..just doing the silly thing like subtracting sulfate's mass from MgSO4 in the last moment:D..
Same pinch han :D CIE gotta think weird about us.. :p
what was the titration result mine was 22.25
20.5 :)