• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was 9702 W15 paper 22?

how was it?

• very easy

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • easy

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • meh

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • hard

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Like I said around 17 marks... The momentum thing... Then... Some parts of electricity....
Today u did 22 right??

Reaction score
paper 23 was a terrible paper... way too long
everybody in my school was unable to finish it ... hope there will be a low gt

Reaction score
I did so bad in this paper T_T. I didn't even have time to recheck my answers and at end of exams I noticed I forgot to convert 450g to kilograms for the Kinetic change in energy( the slope diagram question)

And the waves A, B explanation the questions were like chinese to me, had it ask in a more direct way I would have understood it was asking for where the nodes and antinodes were situated

And that final question, I completely forgot to consider mass of atoms ;_;

Reaction score
I did so bad in this paper T_T. I didn't even have time to recheck my answers and at end of exams I noticed I forgot to convert 450g to kilograms for the Kinetic change in energy( the slope diagram question)

And the waves A, B explanation the questions were like chinese to me, had it ask in a more direct way I would have understood it was asking for where the nodes and antinodes were situated

And that final question, I completely forgot to consider mass of atoms ;_;
What was change in KE?

Same that question was weird.

mass would be cancled dont worry.

Reaction score
Also what were ur answer to that question where we were asked to explain why rod is in equilibrium when Tv is not balanced? o_O

Reaction score
What was change in KE?

Same that question was weird.

mass would be cancled dont worry.
I think it was 2.2** I got 22** (forgot the 2 numbers after) Because I forgot to divide by 1000
And thank you for telling me about the mass, yeah coincidentally a friend of mine just told me the same thing before I went for mechanics paper lol
The mass actually is so small that you consider the mass of both atoms to be similar( so using only 1/r^3 is right)

Reaction score
I think it was 2.2** I got 22** (forgot the 2 numbers after) Because I forgot to divide by 1000
And thank you for telling me about the mass, yeah coincidentally a friend of mine just told me the same thing before I went for mechanics paper lol
The mass actually is so small that you consider the mass of both atoms to be similar( so using only 1/r^3 is right)
Though I used, 1/4/3Pi(d/2)^3 :p
No Problem. How was mechanics? :)