• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was 9702 w42?

Reaction score
can someone tell me what you did for the op amp part, and the last part of question 1 with the resistive force and radius?

Reaction score
can someone tell me what you did for the op amp part, and the last part of question 1 with the resistive force and radius?
Tbe op amp part was easy. U had to find potentials which i vot 2.5 and 3.178. In forces i wrote constant increase increase decrease

Reaction score
And also the ratio of forces in the sphere and charged particle part? And there was this diagram with the electric field strength and magnetic field. what's the answer to that?

Reaction score
I found paper difficult, some part of questions were never seen in previous papers...
did u feel the same??

TSR friend.
Thanks.

Reaction score
by using potential divider formula. At b it was resistance of lower in parallel it was 3 maybe divided by total and multiply by 6.
Yea i did use the potential divider formula... nd for the first question of the op-amp... i got answer as 3.5V :/

Reaction score
Yea i did use the potential divider formula... nd for the first question of the op-amp... i got answer as 3.5V :/
Potential at point A or was it B? I think it should be zero when it's earthed but I'm not really sure about the Vout across the thermister when it was at a lower resistance.

Reaction score
alright wat abt the radon to air molecules ratio, i remember getiing 1.9 x 10^something