• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Accounts!?

Reaction score
khalid said:
i did my paper with led pencil.. will it make a difference

yes ofc......DA COLOUR of led is grey and da colour of pen is blue/black. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
@hamiz.. Shutup !! u dint even appear for paper... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I dont knw about leadpencil thing but it was stupid of u to do that :s

Reaction score
khalid said:
i did my paper with led pencil.. will it make a difference

In all seriousness, i think it will. They explicitly state 'write in dark ink'!

Reaction score
Well they dint ask for calculators at our centre. but today our invigilators was checkng the calculators but even though i had 991es she dint seem to have any problem :p[

Reaction score
yar kisi ko answers yaad hain q.2 k ?? i mean the last figures.. of depreciation and fixedassets at cost ??

Reaction score
so my marks will be deducted for using pencil instead of pen...... my teacher told me dat examier discourge candidates to use pencil but still it is accepted... i used it becz i do alot of silly mistakes and if i do my paper with pen. den it will become so untidy dat examier will b unable to check it

Reaction score
q1 was too simple!! q2 i did the machiney part bt the motor vehicle part i was blank!! q3 was tricky!! u had to think mn!! i tink i mesd the last part!!

Reaction score
not yet 24 hours.
no discussion
if you do , you will let ppl know the questions and ppl can score well than you.

Reaction score
Very easy paper. Question 1 was balanced, Question 2 was also very simple and all you needed to know for Question 3 was some simple arithmetic. InshAllah 85+.

Reaction score
It was dam hard :cry: hope the threshold comes down 50/90 =A .
Dont cry over spilt milk.
Forget the past think about da next paper.

Reaction score
although i forgot the target profit formula but it was a bit technical .. first we had to calculate the reduced sales, then calculate c/s ratio, then apply the target profit formula .. that is fixed costs plus target profit divided by the c/s ratio .. i think it was to be done like this!

Reaction score
if u study the paper will be easy for you simple.....q1 ppl said balancing figure was sumthing like 1626......q2 i did machinery was getting 5200 balance b/d for 2009 for machinery acc dont knw right and i messed the up the motor vehicle coz i took the same percentage dep as it was for machinery....guys dont worry u will get sum marks for attempting it atleast!!

Reaction score
Q3 was not too hard....first u can find out the break even value by dividing fixed costs by c/s ratio...
the formula for brk evn point is fixed costs * selling price per unit/contribution
fixed costs were 90000 and contribution was 161000, let selling price per unit be x.
then brk evn point = 90000x/161000
brk even value/break even point = selling price per unit
this way u can find out the selling price per unit
then divide sales by selling price per unit to find out the units sold

Reaction score
do anyone of rmmbr wht the answer was q2? i got profit on disposal of MV and loss on the machinery!

Reaction score
coptic, why u doing such difficult steps, in the last part we simply had to first find the reduced sales, then contribution, calculate c/s ratio and lastly use the c/s ratio in the formula for target profit!
though i forgot the formula of t.profit. and due to tht i'll lose a total of 8-10 marksa in the last question!