• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Accounts!?

Reaction score
We got Manufacturing, T/P/L and Balance Sheet
Whole Question on Depreciation, Disposal and Profit/Loss
Break Even Question without Units of Production.

I found the 1st question damn sexy, the 2nd question was half sexy, half unsexy...and the last question was so not sexy at all! It was really weird. Alot of people found it hard, so let's pray to Allah that the A grade is reduced.

So how did you'll find the paper? And please don't post answers, just how you found it. Because sometimes the person who didn't get the right answer may get disappointed and it might affect his performance in the other papers. Thanks :)

Reaction score
yeah man question one was good....question two half good half bad .....and question 3 very bad.....the funny thing is tht when the time finished den i come know abt the solution.....i think we had to do backward method in all the parts!.....too bad i want able too...!

Reaction score
q's 1 & 2 were good alhamdolillah!
But how cud u find Break even point in the 3rd question when no selling price per unit or quantity sold was given?

Reaction score
Do you guys think the percentile will be high?
Not discussing the paper cause i dont think we're allowed to yet.

Reaction score
i was dead during the paper! 6-12 tutition, slept at 5 in the morning, then woke up at 0930 for group studying, then for paper! question 2 killed me!i found the rate of depreciation something else and applied something else! i got tooooo confused!!!! and for q3, i forgot the formula for target profit :D, even though i orally did it correctly but thought it was wrong! effffff!!!!

Reaction score
breakeven can be calculated by dividing the fixed costs by c/s ratio .. simple!

Reaction score
hmmm .. It was so NOT sexy :mad: i mean ok Q1 was fine. . Q1 i did rite.. Did u guyz get ur balance sheet balanced ?? I gt 140000 as my figure : S!!!
q.2 ) I dn remember a figure out of my answer but the percentages were 10 percent and 25 percent ??
Q.3) messed up the last part.. That definitely sucked.. !!
and btw u CAN share ur answers or discuss them.. There isnt any problem !

Reaction score
My balance sheet didn't balance, so cant say anything about that question :(
Your percentages for qs 2 are right! And yes agreed, NOT a very sexy paper even though i think i got the last question right.

Reaction score
question 1 was the easiest... it was sexy... Q2 was hell difficult for me, i did it but not dat it is right or wrong... Q3 was also fine... i did it 20 mins .. overall it was a tricky paper

Reaction score
last question ka i gt cs ration theory brk even etc etc correct but i dint get the last part... there was so less time :( and the percentile is definitely going way down because none of the people i know had a perfect paper !!

Reaction score
i did Q.2 last part in which we had to do inthe same format as the question given in 5 mintz.. !! Though i think i did it rite i cant say anything :S

Reaction score
todat head invigilator asked to write the calculator model thing..... any special rason for asking.. i think in last question our answers were in decimal .. dat y

Reaction score
My teacher says they cut marks for neatness but I dont really think that's true (unless you've cut out hugeee amounts of figures and squished numbers in or something). Mine was pretty messy as well! I reallyyyy hope the percentile is low, though i know people who did pretty well! I mean, I dont think the paper itself was very tough.

They ask for the calculator number at random. They asked for mine in math, didn't ask for it today. I dont think there's any special reason.

Reaction score
the paper was fantastic, it was damn easy...... Was able to complete it on tym and balanced da balance sheet as well