• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Add Maths Paper 12 and 22?

Reaction score
Honestly I know how to solve every question but made tons of silly mistakes. Still I hope that I would get an A*.

Reaction score
I did 2 silly mistakes in P12
P22 went just awesome but can say anything about linear Law
Did RV in P12 amd OR in P22
InshaAllah A* a jai ga

Reaction score
I am totally not getting an A*
To avoid the profane way of putting it, lets say I am losing around 14 marks in p1, and as much as 18 or probably even 20 in p2.
So yes, I am officially doomed and not expecting anything good. I HOPE i can get an A although i personally doubt it.

Reaction score
I am totally not getting an A*
To avoid the profane way of putting it, lets say I am losing around 14 marks in p1, and as much as 18 or probably even 20 in p2.
So yes, I am officially doomed and not expecting anything good. I HOPE i can get an A although i personally doubt it.
Mutual Feelings

Reaction score
Okay now! P1 and P2 both went good :)
PS: who did relative velocity? :p it actually was cake ;)

Reaction score
p1 went bad- curse you, overconfidence. i'm losing around 15 marks. p2, however, went awesome, Alhamdulillah. 80, in'sha'Allah. i just hope i recovered an A.

Reaction score
Paper 12 and 22 went jst gr8! Probably the easiest paper this year! Hoping for a distinction!

Reaction score
hey can any one tell me what was the answer of vectors last part in paper 1.....the values of mu and lambda...pleeaase...:(