• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How Was Bio p33? :)

Reaction score
I want to confirm one thing that whether the sucrose was present in s1 or not ? S2 was starch and s3 was glucose ..

Reaction score
can u tell me the questions came plz ?
it might help me in va. 34 ?
i heard that eye peice graticule and all that stuff cam... right?

Reaction score
do
I want to confirm one thing that whether the sucrose was present in s1 or not ? S2 was starch and s3 was glucose ..
dont get tensionized,,........i got brown colour too which shows that it is more heavily concentrated than redd ppt......because brown ppt shows more concentaration than brown ppt........................................

but at my centre.....many got blue colours and many got brown......it depends upon how much u had added NAHCO3 because hcl will not let benedict work until there are some alkaline conditions,.......well i added a spatula full and it worked but if u got a brown ppt and had not identified as sucrose ...then it is wrong ,......

read the colour changes thes might help bro:http://www.biosci.ohiou.edu/introbioslab/Bios170/170_2/benedict.htm

Reaction score
microscope was somehow tuff and somehow a piece of cake..................................................................much linency in plan diagrams +easy marking in that graph question....................but the diffrences screwed me as all my all sTORY WAS AROUND VASCULAR BUNDLLE................i got 3 diffrences in their sizwe arrangement and shape,,placement............but wrote many others about cambium which wasnt vissible in one diagram......and parenchema celll

Reaction score
microscope was somehow tuff and somehow a piece of cake..................................................................much linency in plan diagrams +easy marking in that graph question....................but the diffrences screwed me as all my all sTORY WAS AROUND VASCULAR BUNDLLE................i got 3 diffrences in their sizwe arrangement and shape,,placement............but wrote many others about cambium which wasnt vissible in one diagram......and parenchema celll
you mean .. eye piece graticule and stage micrometer and all that stuff were there ?
i mean doing them practically .. not as in o/n 2012 where they give you a diagram ... this time you had to do it ???

Reaction score
we vwer provided graticule for writing diffeerences about its size as its function vas not given oin question