• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was biology paper 1?????

How was biology paper 1 and overall??

• Total voters
Reaction score
sorry ur wrong i even have proof i think its a repaeated question in w2002 q 38 but the ans is D they were talking about the plants and the plants absorb nutrients so both increases.. that was tricky i almost wrote C too
The question you quoted has reference to land plants and water plants. Wasn't our paper referring to plants IN the water?

Reaction score
The question you quoted has reference to land plants and water plants. Wasn't our paper referring to plants IN the water?
no its the exact same question! they said plants in the water which were on the surface as u saw so they absorb nutrients and bloom the plants under them will die and aquatic organisms but the plants on the surface will grow!

Reaction score
no its the exact same question! they said plants in the water which were on the surface as u saw so they absorb nutrients and bloom the plants under them will die and aquatic organisms but the plants on the surface will grow!

I'm sorry but I don't remember our question properly. Do you mind repeating it?

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I don't remember our question properly. Do you mind repeating it?
u cant be serious i think it was something like a farmer puts fertilizers on his crops soonafter there is a heavy storm that washes the fertilizers in the water containing plants and then theres a pic showing plants on the surface.. the q was what does the fertilizers do the growth of the crops and plants in the water.. the plants were shown in a pic they looked just like algae and they had broad loeaves on the surface

Reaction score
u cant be serious i think it was something like a farmer puts fertilizers on his crops soonafter there is a heavy storm that washes the fertilizers in the water containing plants and then theres a pic showing plants on the surface.. the q was what does the fertilizers do the growth of the crops and plants in the water.. the plants were shown in a pic they looked just like algae and they had broad loeaves on the surface

I dont think we are talking about the same question. I did variant 1 not 2 so maybe we got different questions. The question you described is a repeated question but the one that i got had no picture and it was different. Sorry for the trouble, my bad.

Reaction score
and for DNA WAS IT GLYCOGEN AND FOR THE TWO HETEROZYGOUS WAS IT 25%!!!!!! I HOPE WE ALL PASS THIS ONE GOOD!

Reaction score
I dont think we are talking about the same question. I did variant 1 not 2 so maybe we got different questions. The question you described is a repeated question but the one that i got had no picture and it was different. Sorry for the trouble, my bad.
WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT V2!!!! well that was a waste of time