• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was biology paper 3??

how was your bio paper 3

• Total voters
Reaction score
it was good..

first question was something i've never studied in my life lol.. then to my guesswork helped me LOL..

rest all was good..

good paper overalll... not excellent though..

Reaction score
super easy!! Except for the fungus question.. i wrote hyphae for the first two lol.. one was sporangium, but i took my chances.

Reaction score
Which variant did u give??? THe one i gave was 32.... !!It was freaking confusing!!!! :S Though i managed fairly well...... How about you?!?!
even i gave 32, n yeah it was quite confusing but mine went good overall!!

Reaction score
I had my french Paper 2 and ICT Paper 1 which was each more than 1.5 hours long so I was pretty tired before I started off with the bio paper 3. However, it was good but not excellent. I could have done way better if CIE hadn't put 3 papers all in the same day :|
but i am damn lucky!!:p had only one paper tday- the bio one!!:D

Reaction score
I had my french Paper 2 and ICT Paper 1 which was each more than 1.5 hours long so I was pretty tired before I started off with the bio paper 3. However, it was good but not excellent. I could have done way better if CIE hadn't put 3 papers all in the same day :|

here is my schedule:

5 November - geography and then maths paper 42
6 November - physical science theory, business studies AND THEN english first language

Reaction score
here is my schedule:

5 November - geography and then maths paper 42
6 November - physical science theory, business studies AND THEN english first language
Good luck with that! Fortunately I've not taken business studies so I only have 2 papers on the 6th :D But we all need to prepare reallyyyy hard for the Physics paper 3 because you can never expect what to surprise us!

Reaction score
Yeah, The 2nd was hyphae.... I wrote sporangium for the 1st, but the others said mycellium!!! I actually dont even remember that part question can u recollect??? And what answer did u write????
the 2nd was hyphae..

1st one was sporangium or mycellium?

Reaction score
Yeah, The 2nd was hyphae.... I wrote sporangium for the 1st, but the others said mycellium!!! I actually dont even remember that part question can u recollect??? And what answer did u write????
1. the body which grows from the spores.
2.. the tiny threads that make up the body.