• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW was biology PAPER 42?

Reaction score
WELL 85+ is cnfirm A satr ryt assuming that i did awesome AS papers also

Reaction score
someone wrote 79 gt.....that got me a bit worried......does oanyone gets a 100 too.....i dint do any mistakers bt think some of my suggestions myt not be good enough

Reaction score
AOA!I forgot to write in the grid which question i answered(9 or 10) so will they still mark my answer?plz reply urgently
Yes they will.They are not Stupid.They check thousands of papers and are qualified examiners.

MODERATOR EDIT: Avoid the use of abusive language.

Reaction score
plz help ,i forgot to circle the section B question which i have attempted .........will there be any negative marking or such.....plz reply..........

Reaction score
i also forgot.....bt assuming u al have mentioned the question u anwered where u wrote answer.......thee examiner will undrstand

Reaction score
i dont think it'll affect ur marks..You've done only one Question right..so the Examiner will give u marks for it..they dont penalise like dat!

Reaction score
It was a HORRIBLE Paper! Nothing 'Biological' all general suggest this and that! I woke up early in the morning to the excretion and synapse as i though duh it's IMPORTANT!
Even the free response question was not that good! huh! My performance in Biology was great throughout the year buh thanks to this ghatya paper i have to repeat which means waste a year, which means being a year older than your mates in Uni! which duh means embarrassment! :( aahhh CIE sucks! :mad:

Reaction score
Ahan 58 in two of them paper 42 and 43. However personally I think that this paper was easier. However fortunately for most it doesn't matter what I think and InshAllah for your sakes the GT will b low
LOL Bilal!! that is good you found the paper easiar............now you should be expecting a world highest ;)

Reaction score
Haha world highest? I wouldn't go as far. I just wasn't well prepared but was still able to give a good account of myself so I thought that it was easier

Reaction score
I seriously don't know what CIE is up to this tym..I mean there is a lowest possibility that they repeat questions form the past papers for any subject this year!!Hope the GT is low:S

Reaction score
It was a HORRIBLE Paper! Nothing 'Biological' all general suggest this and that! I woke up early in the morning to the excretion and synapse as i though duh it's IMPORTANT!
Even the free response question was not that good! huh! My performance in Biology was great throughout the year buh thanks to this ghatya paper i have to repeat which means waste a year, which means being a year older than your mates in Uni! which duh means embarrassment! :( aahhh CIE sucks! :mad:

i repeated a year and it was not so embarrassing because everyone's the same, they work hard to get through A level. and fyi all my juniors are older than me so i have no complains on who's old and who's not

Reaction score
oh come on the paper wasnt that hard....it was kinda more suggestive type...but still if uve seen the trend of the 10 and 11 pprs ull see that they were also a bit like this.anyways most of the things they asked for were there in the book .....and in previous pprs as well ....and the last Q10 was easy as pie.....i just forgt to circle the Q no. but hoping it wint affect anything