• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW was biology PAPER 42?

Reaction score
it went great 4 me....paper was kind of normal.....not very easy cos of lot of suggestion questions......wat u are expecting abt GT......i guess it to be around 65

Reaction score
it went great 4 me....paper was kind of normal.....not very easy cos of lot of suggestion questions......wat u are expecting abt GT......i guess it to be around 65
it was lengthy... and i left around 7 marks..:( it was more like an environmental paper thn a biology one...

Reaction score
exactly.. it was such a weird paper.. i hope the gt is low cox i messed up the genes question! =/ :'(

Reaction score
Mine went great too although time was a problem. I usually finish papers within 1 30 min but I started the paper slowly and realized that when 30 min had paased i had done only 1 question so I had no time to recheck. Otherwise the paper went ok. BTW all Bio papers have been like this. It wasn't an exception.

Reaction score
I doubt that the threshold will be as low as 65. If you see the winter 43 paper and summer 41 papers the GT is 79 and 74 respectively so i guess GT to b around 70 for A