• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was chem p12 today? Expected gt?

Reaction score
were you able to that repeated question? ohh my word it was freaking difficult, apparently there were repeated question

Reaction score
People we cant add more than 6 to a convo.so you should make your own.

Reaction score
Now we can discuss the paper I guess. What was the answer you guys gave to question no.29 where they asked the volume of Sodium hydroxide (NaOH) needed to react with ethanoic acid ? The options were perhaps like (A) 12.5 cm^3 (B) 25 cm^3 and unfortunately I don't remember the other options.

Reaction score
Now we can discuss the paper I guess. What was the answer you guys gave to question no.29 where they asked the volume of Sodium hydroxide (NaOH) needed to react with ethanoic acid ? The options were perhaps like (A) 12.5 cm^3 (B) 25 cm^3 and unfortunately I don't remember the other options.
Do you remember the concentration and volume of the citric acid provided? I marked the answer A

Reaction score
Do you remember the concentration and volume of the citric acid provided? I marked the answer A
Unfortunately no . I just can remember the concentration of NaOH which was 0.4 mol dm^-3 . I just glossed over the organic part (20-30). And I basically couldn't even read q.30.