• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was chem p12 today? Expected gt?

Reaction score
I can feel that trust me it was actually they were interrupting the exam as they gave us data booklets late
HAHAHA OMG the same happened at my side, some people got them a bit late.. thou I was sitting in front so got it just after gettin the paper :D
but overall Alhumdulilah chem P1 was better than Physics P1

Reaction score
HAHAHA OMG the same happened at my side, some people got them a bit late.. thou I was sitting in front so got it just after gettin the paper :D
but overall Alhumdulilah chem P1 was better than Physics P1

That's great, i was too upset with them British Council is seriously running out of quality.

Reaction score
I found it super hard. Physics was the worst! I didn't have time at all. I wrote the question 2 equation right but I didn't balance it properly. So I got 4 eggs. The answer was 3 eggs. I can't believe I made such a dumb mistake. Really hope the threshold are low this year. Basically every paper was't good. Praying to God to make the thresholds low.

Reaction score
I found it super hard. Physics was the worst! I didn't have time at all. I wrote the question 2 equation right but I didn't balance it properly. So I got 4 eggs. The answer was 3 eggs. I can't believe I made such a dumb mistake. Really hope the threshold are low this year. Basically every paper was't good. Praying to God to make the thresholds low.
Same, Physics didn't go well for me too.. :( IN SHA ALLAH GT will be low
btw I think the answer for that was 2 eggs :O