• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was chem p34

Reaction score
titration volume i got average 26.05
then i asked my friend supervisor and he said it was 26.1 :p
alhamdullilah it went good 32-34 inshallah

Reaction score
It really depends on your supervisor. Most of the MS says 0.2 within the teachers value for full 3 marks. A difference of more than 0.2 will land you a 2 and 1 and so on.Mine was 21.65(average) my supervisors was 21.8 or 21.9. What about the error in question 2 for temperature change?

Reaction score
I messed up my salt analysis. Plus did any of you guys get extra time? For me we had to ask and wait for the burners to be lit. Wasted like 12mins on that. TOTAL BUllshit.

Reaction score
I got titre value of21.6. Then i had wasted time so i made up another with 21.5 because i did this titration supper accurately drop by drop and all that
I'm losing 3 in ions question and 1 in enthalpy change
Even if i lose all 6 accuray marks for 1,2 i can still get around 30 IA which is enough for an A
I got conc as 14.59 and in q2 12.55 kj.mol

Abdul Hanan

Reaction score
I got titre value of21.6. Then i had wasted time so i made up another with 21.5 because i did this titration supper accurately drop by drop and all that
I'm losing 3 in ions question and 1 in enthalpy change
Even if i lose all 6 accuray marks for 1,2 i can still get around 30 IA which is enough for an A
I got conc as 14.59 and in q2 12.55 kj.mol

Abdul Hanan
after discussing all of the paper with my supervisor and friends i result with 30-31 marks.
i lost 5 in last Q
1 in enthalpy
2 in titration (last two parts due to time)
2 in percentage error (maybe 1)

Reaction score
For the titration I got 22.68(average), but what I am worried about is the enthalpy. My final answer was 2.0KJmol^-1, but most online resources put it at X10 that:censored:

Reaction score
What did you write about why each experiment should be done separately. Also did the colour change did you see when you added KI

Reaction score
did they ask for two cations and two anions in salt analysis? i forgot to write 2 anions :/