• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was chem p41 ??!?! expected thresholds ?!?!

Reaction score
how did everyone do in chem 41 ?!!??
wat are ur expected thresholds ?!??!?!?!

Reaction score
Mine was ok not particularly good there were MANY challenging questions and i was rushed for time at the end!!!!

Reaction score
I think this was the worst paper of all the Cambridge A-level examination papers I have done in this session ... :(

Reaction score
what do u guys expect the GT for this paper???​
i expect around 55 or less!​

Reaction score
I have seen many of the students crying and mourning after this paper was over. One of them was me. Yet - after all the hard work we do - what we gain is shit in life... All this motivation and feeling of being brilliant is lost ... I am perhaps hopeless ... I see no future ahead me. What the **** I am going to do about university... I have already got admission in university, but it is a conditional offer.

Reaction score
I have seen many of the students crying and mourning after this paper was over. One of them was me. Yet - after all the hard work we do - what we gain is shit in life... All this motivation and feeling of being brilliant is lost ... I am perhaps hopeless ... I see no future ahead me. What the **** I am going to do about university... I have already got admission in university, but it is a conditional offer.
The same here... /: the exact same. Shattered, I am. Crying, I was.
Plus, I would have "liked" ur comment were it not for certain words you shouldn't have used.

Reaction score
same here manh....i need prayers..:(
suckeddd bad!

Reaction score
this was the last chem paper n was worse than ever worse thn ppr 1 ////..: (
i hope paper 3 5 2 take me up n i get atleast a c or a b....i neeed to get into uni manh!
thiss cant be happeneing....:(