• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was chem p41 ??!?! expected thresholds ?!?!

Reaction score
Perhaps Cie is ruining every student's life... I mean come on - for God sake. Why can't Cie evenly distribute all the chapters and the syllabus in a paper? I believe it is a propaganda to make international students suffer. Every year they make the papers harder. Why can't they fix a pattern? Believe me - my holidays are ruined ...

Reaction score
Perhaps Cie is ruining every student's life... I mean come on - for God sake. Why can't Cie evenly distribute all the chapters and the syllabus in a paper? I believe it is a propaganda to make international students suffer. Every year they make the papers harder. Why can't they fix a pattern? Believe me - my holidays are ruined ...
So are mine. I agree, they wanna ruin our lives.../:

Reaction score
my futureeeeeeeee..? :(
how will any uni accept me wd bad grades..gossh!!
i dont wana burden my parents anymore by repatin n stuff..goshh no waayy!
May Allah help us all!

Reaction score
I have seen many of the students crying and mourning after this paper was over. One of them was me. Yet - after all the hard work we do - what we gain is shit in life... All this motivation and feeling of being brilliant is lost ... I am perhaps hopeless ... I see no future ahead me. What the **** I am going to do about university... I have already got admission in university, but it is a conditional offer.
Hahaha! this is so true...all i can wish for is the examiners to be super kind when marking all of our papers..bloody british bas***

Reaction score
Hahaha! this is so true...all i can wish for is the examiners to be super kind when marking all of our papers..bloody british bas***
dont write these kinda stuff for them :p what if they're reading all this? :D

Reaction score
Did they give the enthalpy of atomisation of Oxygen the one that you have quoted above..
no they dint, we had to use the bond energy from the data booklet, some ppl used O-O bond energy. we were supposed to use O=O...

Reaction score
I used like four values they quoted in the question as well as the ionisation ( 1 & 2) of the magnisium (2 values from data booklet)

Reaction score
I used like four values they quoted in the question as well as the ionisation ( 1 & 2) of the magnisium (2 values from data booklet)
me too! but i also used the enthalpy of atomisation of O2...which is equal to the bond energy of O2