• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was chem p41 ??!?! expected thresholds ?!?!

Reaction score
I have got admission in university of British Columbia on the basis of O-level (AAAABBB) + I have completed my Mathematics with (B) in A-level + predicted Biology (A), Chemistry (B), Pure Mathematics - Edexcel ( A)... Also, recently did 2 APs ( Biology & Chemistry)... Ielts = 8
best of luck (y)

Reaction score
Guys, to be really honest my paper "apparently" went amazing, why is it that you guys are saying it was bad :( ? I'm scared.. That maybe I'm hallucinating. :O
I thought mine went pretty well as well, except I lost around 9 marks :/, but the rest should be alright... which variant did you appear for?

Reaction score
I have seen many of the students crying and mourning after this paper was over. One of them was me. Yet - after all the hard work we do - what we gain is shit in life... All this motivation and feeling of being brilliant is lost ... I am perhaps hopeless ... I see no future ahead me. What the **** I am going to do about university... I have already got admission in university, but it is a conditional offer.

same with me man.. this was shit.... nd i had the guy from british council... their chairman nd he was like laughing....:(