• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was chem. p5

how much do u expect in chem. p5??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
The significance of the gradient was that it was the inverse of the constant in PV= constant.

That was the part after they asked u calculate the gradient. I was talking about the very last part of the last question. Where they asked significance of your previous answer, not gradient

Reaction score
did u read the question ? they were asking about the graph that was GIVEN .. not the one we drew. and that was a curve and hence completely unsuitable
Ooops Yeah my bad Lol I remember now, yeah in that case ur right

Reaction score
Btw I had a straight line which dint went through the origin in my graph because I took F.O
Is tht wrong
But I wrote No because not completely proportional
and for the gradient i wrote to measure the constant for narrow range of pressure and volume.

Significance i wrote 1/nrt.
MY question is do i get ecf for the assumtion i made which i said no it wont follow because my graph i dint started from origin
I mentioned F.O and I know we should have started from origin so ill loss a mark for tht :(
Please some one tell me asap

Reaction score
I didnot remember ... ab itna din hogaya kisse yad rahe ga .. lolx
shayad tha mentioned I think:confused:

Reaction score
Well I can be perfectly wrong too, but I diverted the mixture of gases to a flask placed in an ice bath (beaker/bucket full of ice) which was at 0 degrees. The vapours condensed there and I collected the water in the flask. the other Gas just passed on to the syringe i attached to the flask.

My apparatus was basically this :
Corked flask with one tube going out.. (where i heated the solid)
continue to tube going in second corked flask's BOTTOM.. this was the flask placed on ice.
second tube at mouth of second flask going into a syringe.
mine was similar......i think it was the only possible............

Reaction score
Uni veh citih ob Caimbridge ;)
try to pronounce this....totally british! :D