• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS CHEM PAPER 5?

Reaction score
:(
it was an easy paper but i think i over-thought most of the stuff and so messed it up :O:

What did u get for the calculation bit in the second question?

Reaction score
q1 was v.easy.messed up in q2 graph was v.baaadd nd i thnk i did wrong solubility calculation hav to multiply wd 100 i dint do dat..so v can only pray nw dat gt falls.nd was it a endo or exo in q2?

Reaction score
it was a baaad paper....i dunno wat i did... i messed the freakin graph.....but overall the paper was easy...i did bad.. i fink it was endo

Reaction score
guys it was very easy paper but like all i also screwed up a bit. i really hope the gt goes down to 18

Reaction score
i messed the whole of que 1..a bit of que 2 aswell...i did not write that we had to heat both the reactants separately..messed everything..misunderstood the range of temp..and.....very bad :(..very tensed.

Reaction score
The points of the graph were in a curve and not a straight line... I am guessing the graph is a curve... the last two points... and most of the points in the middle fit into a quite accurate curve... And anomalous points were at 40 and 75...

Reaction score
i got the 4 points as well.. its cuz i drew a straight line

People who drew a curve got 2 anamolous points. (which is probably right)

Reaction score
we are asked to draw "best fit line"/ so it is imposible to draw best fit curve ?

Reaction score
The paper was quite tricky at certain areas... I wouldn't be shocked if the GT for an A was as below as a 17 or a 18... so no worries... it's best to study hard for Paper 4 now... that is what matters the most...

Xam

Reaction score
solubility by temp
Q2 part b, in which u had to find the relative Solubility at two temperatures

Reaction score
same here had a reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad paper................................just question 2 though.