• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry P1/2

Reaction score
my p1 was pretty bad...abhi tk 1 mark lose kya ha through discussion..but ii i had to make many guesses
p2 went well..with only two marks lost i think

Reaction score
What were total marks and what will be the weightage? My paper 1 was really good same with the paper2 . though there are some confusuions but i guess they can wait for another 22 hours!

Reaction score
by seeing these comments i surely expect a low thresholds :p
Well be must be stupid to expect this thresholds because as the Top Marks will come down, the range for the marks will also decrease E.G> now A* is from 90-100% then it can be from 86-90% no one can be sure.

Reaction score
I panicked and mare wrong of methanol ,messed up 2and last part of 1 I knew and but pata nahi kya I messed up I'm so depressed :(:(:
I panicked in ATP// wrote Ethane instead of ethanol in first questn n had no time !! bt dont worry ALL IZ WELL!

Reaction score
chemistry went well alhamdulillah. i don't know why but i wanted to sleep during the paper. :D expecting 40 in p1. may lose 2 to 3 in p2. all in all, it went good. alhamdulillah. A* in'shaA'llah

Reaction score
Chemistry p1 was ok but p2,
for the 2nd question what is the metal z and the brown gas

Reaction score
chemistry went well alhamdulillah. i don't know why but i wanted to sleep during the paper. :D expecting 40 in p1. may lose 2 to 3 in p2. all in all, it went good. alhamdulillah. A* in'shaA'llah
same here :rolleyes: .
i wonder why other people found it so difficult ? :confused:

Reaction score
Can you tell me some types of questions that came in your Chem P1 and P2 exam today, through pm or on my wall perhaps? Would help a lot, thanks!

Reaction score
I forgot to take a calculator to the exam ....
bad luck :(

Paper 1 was good!
Paper 2 was average . Section 2 was easy . Section 1 was a bit hard .

Everyone was sitting in depressed poses throughout the exam .
so you couldve asked the invigilator for a calculator.

Reaction score
Man I did the question 2 wrong except for the last two parts, got confused between aluminium and zinc. God. Rest was still ok, really hope I can get an A