• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry P1/2

Reaction score
no doubt paper 2 was easy but in paper one there were many tricky questions and i could do nothing beside just a guess...... now hoping for good....:)

Reaction score
b0th papers just went 0kay......questi0n 2 main have s0me d0ubts...when can v start t0 discuss??....wanna discuss the paper 0r else i'll be tensed f0r the rest 0f the tw0 m0nths...

Reaction score
Well be must be stupid to expect this thresholds because as the Top Marks will come down, the range for the marks will also decrease E.G> now A* is from 90-100% then it can be from 86-90% no one can be sure.
h0w d0es the percentile system actually w0rk?...like if it bec0mes l0w, can a A turn int0 an A*?.....like can v really rely 0n percentile?

Reaction score
I can't say anything about P1. You can easily lose a lot of marks in it, but I thought it went ohkay.
I don't think my P2 went too well. There was this really mean invigilator who snatched my statement of entry after P1 when I wasn't even doing anything. Man, she had issues. And all throughout P2, all I thought about was my statement of entry and if I was gonna get it back or not. It really pissed me off later, because I prolly made some mistakes because of this stupid thing. I did get it back 5 minutes before P2 was over, though. >.<
I think I did pretty ohkay, though. Hoping to get an A, but who knows. The CIE people really give out unexpected results.

Reaction score
I can't say anything about P1. You can easily lose a lot of marks in it, but I thought it went ohkay.
I don't think my P2 went too well. There was this really mean invigilator who snatched my statement of entry after P1 when I wasn't even doing anything. Man, she had issues. And all throughout P2, all I thought about was my statement of entry and if I was gonna get it back or not. It really pissed me off later, because I prolly made some mistakes because of this stupid thing. I did get it back 5 minutes before P2 was over, though. >.<
I think I did pretty ohkay, though. Hoping to get an A, but who knows. The CIE people really give out unexpected results.
they take away the entry but ofcoursse give it back. Nothing happens. they just try n act too smart :p
Seriously thats why im not expecting any grade for any subject. VERY UNEXPECTED RESULT THEY GIVE.
i just hope the examiner is nice. it depends on the person checking aswell. :/