• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry P1/2

Reaction score
i think i did the same! :/ i ran out of time. us question nay bohat dimagh kaharab kia tha toh after wasting like 5-8 mins on it, i went to other questions.. since im kinda slow, i ran out of time. in last 5 mins i wrote whateva i could think of.. :/
hell same situation i first started tu read question slowly en gradually..en tried tu understand wat he is tryin to say but...OMG i didnt get it seriously so perplexing so i went on to other questions......i came on that question at last but time remained tu short..i just filled the missing spaces.,...en even one part got right lolx......this paper was pathetic one......curse u chemistry.:p

Reaction score
i left tht q
and thn attempted it in the last 10 mins!
but i still managed to get correct answers for all except for the last part (of 2 mrks)
good for you! i think i only secured only those two marks in the entire question :cry:

Reaction score
q2 answers were zinc...zinc nitrate zinc hydroxide and no2... how many of u got these???:cool:

I got it completely right :D and btw the order of the answers were zinc hydroxide , zinc , zinc nitrate , 46 and NO 2 :D!! my p2 was great buh u never knw with these boards :cool:

Reaction score
I got it completely right :D and btw the order of the answers were zinc hydroxide , zinc , zinc nitrate , 46 and NO 2 :D!! my p2 was great buh u never knw with these boards :cool:
belooooooooooooooooo do u rmembr ques frm sction 2 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz rplyhyyyy

Reaction score
yaaaaaaayyyyyy us !!!!:):D(y);):):rolleyes::cool: (in short :all good smilies) u made my day!!!

Reaction score
yAR molten sodium and mercury all are good cunductors the answer was graphite because it has few electrons only
The answer was B solid Sodium bromide because ions are not free to move to conduct electricity :)