• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry P1/2

Reaction score
In the last question of section B (a) part
was it that if we increase the temperature of the reacting particles the particles will absorb heat energy due to which their kinetic energy increases and the no of effective collisions increases hence rate of forward reaction increases as he was talking about (affect reacting particles not affect of aquilibrium)

Reaction score
In the last question of section B (a) part
was it that if we increase the temperature of the reacting particles the particles will absorb heat energy due to which their kinetic energy increases and the no of effective collisions increases hence rate of forward reaction increases as he was talking about (affect reacting particles not affect of aquilibrium)
It was exothermic reaction so it would be backward reaction !

Reaction score
wasn't the molecular formulae of No2= N4o8 and No2 is an empirical formulae and do we have to take the volume if concentration of KOH 50cm3 or 30cm3

Reaction score
Why?, i thought you did well.

Thats what I thought too, until this forum proved me wrong :p koi nahi, percentile down hua toh A* aa jaye ga nahi toh an A is secured for sure inshAllah :) wbu? Tumhara kesa hua?